New to Flying

New to RC Flying?

1) Join AMA

2) Register yourself as a UAS pilot

3) Label your aircraft.

Your FAA UAS Pilot number and AMA number should be applied to your aircraft. AMA permits labeling with either your home address or AMA number. However, if you would like to increase the chances of recovering a downed aircraft it is worth putting your name and address on the aircraft.